Creature Police Creature Police

A really good animation,I know it must have taken a lot of time to do something like this by yourself on blender. All's I can say is keep up the good work :)

SJ10 Episode 1 Preview 2 SJ10 Episode 1 Preview 2

I mean in terms of drawing it was quite good,to improve it I would make the movements look a bit fluid like when the guy's mouth opens,do it more slowly.Another example is when the girl's arm moves from her belly do the full motion of her moving it from her belly to her mouth.In the animation it kind of jumps from her belly to her mouth,it doesn't look too smooth and realistic.It is a problem I see in both previews.
Other then that real good effort on both your previews,hope this helps you :)

JamesBobbyDReed responds:

Wow, thank you so much, i'm really glad you took your time to inform me about all of this, that and taking your time to see both previews. Do not worry, I plan on improving soon witht he next version. ^^

Worms are Awesome. Worms are Awesome.

It was drawn very well,i thoroughly enjoyed your animation as it brought nostalgic memories of Worms :) Keep up the good work :)

Baby Dragon Baby Dragon

I thought this was very good considering you drew all this by hand under 10 weeks. It's original too well I hope you keep up the good work :)

Beginner's Flash Tutorial Beginner's Flash Tutorial

This was pretty awesome man :)It is simple and effective for anyone who is a beginner and it is helpful to people who still want to advance their skills in flash :)

Wavechan responds:

Yay! I'm glad it's helpful even for non beginners too :) Thank you for your review!!